The UKP-5 consists of the combination of an inclined manometer and rheometer, a two-float type flow meter, and a self-contained power system, which includes a 2-liter cylinder with compressed oxygen, a reducer and an ejector.
With assembled breathing apparatus, the UKP-5 can be used to conduct the following tests:
– leakage test;
– continuous oxygen flow by reducer;
– relief valve pressure;
– lung demand valve pressure;
– predetermined oxygen flow under lung demand valve pressure;
– bypass valve oxygen supply.
It can perform the following checks on disassembled parts:
– lung demand valve and bypass valve oxygen supply;
– regenerative cartridge and fridge leakage test;
– reducer protection valve pressure.
The UKP-5 universal testing device can be used with other models of oxygen breathing apparatus.
|Top limit measurements of manometer, Pa||1000±1|
|Oxygen flow rate, measured by flow meter, l/min|
|Rheometer limit measurements of oxygen flow, l/min||0,6-2,0|
|Ejector maximum flow capacity, feed/exhaust, l/min, minimum||150|
|Ejector maximum overflow and vacuum pressure Pa, minimum||5880|
|Oxygen reserve in cylinder, pressure 20 MPa, l||400|
|Total weight, kg||14|